Kiemelt bejegyzés

"De máris vált a kép. Új mese szól a mikrofonból." ~ „Narcissus… hermafroditism… Bisexuality… Ah, interesting!"

"Isten is szeret. Ő is szenvedett. Ő is hosszú ideig várt a találkozásra." ( C. S Lewis, A nagy válás, 109 ) "De...

2022-03-24

What is Love? I. ~ “You ask me: I ask you."

What is Love? I.

 

 

"One evening, after a Dharma talk at the Cambridge Zen Center, a student asked Seung Sahn Soen Sa, “What is love?”


Soen-sa said, “I ask you, what is love?”


The student was silent.


Soen-sa said, “This is love.”


The student was still silent.


Soen-sa said, “You ask me:  I ask you. - This is love.” ( Dropping Ashes on the Buddha – The Teaching of Zen Master Seung Sahn, 100. What is Love?, 232 )

 

 

Jan Luyken - Origen teaching his students

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése